Posted on | January 14, 2010 | No Comments
Even during this downturn, there are in-demand hires–folks with highly sought after experience, skills and knowledge. These folks will be the first to be hired during the recovery and the most likely to hang onto their jobs during the peaks and valleys. So, who are these privileged few? They are the folks who qualify for these 10 jobs. Jobs for which there are plentiful vacancies posted online and fewer people qualified to compete for them. Are you in demand?
10 MOST IN-DEMAND HIRES
- Healthcare practitioners (registered nurses, pharmacists and doctors) – 541,000 jobs online now!
- Occupational therapists
- Physical therapists
- Healthcare support (records and admissions clerks, nurse’s assistants, receptionists, etc.) – 112,000 jobs online now!
- Office & administrative support (customer service reps, executive and administrative assistants) – 373,000 jobs online now!
- Sales managers (non-retail sales and account management) – 474,000 jobs online now
- Retail sales managers- 370,000 management jobs online now!
- Health services managers – 41,000 jobs online now!
- Marketing and advertising managers
- Business and financial operations managers – 219,000 jobs online now!