That’s the hottest topic in the press right now. Here are 5 resources to help you understand how the bill’s passage affects you.
- The Washington Post’s interactive questionnaire allows you to enter a bit of info about yourself and your income and then tells you what you can expect in terms of healthcare costs, tax costs/credits.
- The Christian Science Monitor has created Health Care Reform Bill 101 to walk you through the major provisions.
- The LA Times offers a great breakdown of the provisions and their effective dates.
- The White House offers a title-by-title summary of the complete healthcare bill
- HuffPo was kind enough to post the full text of the bill on docstoc.