Careersthatdontsuck.com has partnered with a network of respected career coaches, recruiters, resume writers and other career services professionals to help you position yourself for success in your career or business. They’ve helped talented professionals like you find jobs and grow careers at companies like Google, OmniCom, Charles Schwab, The Discovery Channel, VH1 and Lowe’s Home Centers.
Careersthatdontsuck.com’s Career Services
WHITE-GLOVE RESUME REFERRAL
Need a new job? Tired of surrendering your resume to the Resume Black Hole only to find that no one ever contacts you–not even to say that they won’t be contacting you for the job?
Why not have your resume hand-delivered to a real recruiter at a real company with a real job available right now? And the best part is, we’ll vet the recruiter, the job and your resume to make sure that you’re applying for the right jobs. That will increase your chances of landing an interview, and ultimately, a job.
And, whether the news is good or not so good, we’ll get back to you. To get started, upload your resume.
CAREER COACH REFERRAL
Got questions about job search, career planning, dressing for success or what not to say during an interview?
Ask a career coach.
Career coaches are similar to those who coach athletes; the only difference is that instead of coaching athletes to win a game, they coach career professionals to win dream jobs, or satisfaction in their existing jobs.
Careersthatdontsuck.com’s network of career coaches can do all of this, and work with you to discover a career that best suits your talents, your experience and your lifestyle.
THE CAREERSTHATDONTSUCK.COM DIFFERENCE
- Experienced, personable coaches (minimum of 5 years experience)
- Career change and entrepreneurship specialists
- We offer Interview Coaching (preparation for interviews)
- No fluffy exercises
- Flexible coaching options:
* Online one-to-one coaching (Skype, IM, video chat or email)
* Group online sessions (Skype, IM, webcast)
WHAT A CAREER COACH CAN DO FOR YOU:
- Build confidence
- Develop/revise a career plan
- Build communication and presentation skills
- Create work-life balance
- Formulate strategies to handle difficulties and conflicts at work (issues with the boss or co-workers)
- Start a new business or career (or simply improve the one you have)
- Find a new job
- Prepare for interviews
- Write/revise your resume
RESUME WRITING SERVICES
Need a new resume or just want an experienced professional resume writer to give it a once-over? Careersthatdontsuck.com’s network of resume writing professionals will help you with any or all of the following:
- Update your old resume
- Create a new resume from scratch
- Modify your existing resume for a particular job
- Help you down-play weak spots in your work history
- Package and distribute your resume to recruiters
Features and Benefits